Nice weather


Today has a super comfortable and nice weather. (sunny day!)
However, I plan to stay at home whole day due to final-term reports, exam and some annoying trial things.

There is a theory of firm's capital structure and financing decisions, called Pecking Order Theory.
It states that companies prioritize their sources of financing first internal cash, debt and equity lastly. (clearly my poor brain is full of academics XD)

Why I mention this theory?
Because my priority today starts from cleaning my house, cooking, feeding my fictitious fish, arranging my fictitious garden and reading unrelated business books.
It seems the more important thing, I would like to do it in the end. (Good kids do not follow me.)
Therefore, I watched a movie, Sex and the City, and read a book, Beauty and Beast. (Original English novel)


Now I think the yearning for true love is the same for all.
For most girls, the fairy tale scene of prince and princess finally getting married represents the most perfect form of love.


But the real meaning of love should not have anything to do with the way people look.

In the process of falling in love, only by working hard at learning how to love and be loved will the possibility of true love come along one day.

For example, the main character in “Beauty and Beast”, Belle, who had rejected the Beast at the very beginning because of his outward appearance, was able to disregard his looks and discover his real inner-self once love began to bloom.
The Beast, who changed because of his love for a person, became the prince who understood about caring for and helping others.
Love makes people mature, and this profound idea is fully illustrated in the story of Beauty and Beast.

Interestingly, there exits similar folk tales in many different cultures. (I love folk tales and fairy tales a lot.)
Such as “The Scarlet Flower” in Russia, “The Lizard Husband” in Indonesia, “The Princess and the Pig” in Turkey, “The Frog Prince” in Germany and “Snake Husband” in China.
All these tales involve beautiful women falling in love with animals, leading to their turning into princes!

My point here is the heroine are all very pretty.
Girls... I think we need to love us more and become a better woman. :P
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love — Mother Teresa


In sum, for those who do not like reading English. I just wanna tell...

過著因為你一句話就會崩潰的生活,很累。
有些用眼睛看到的不是真的,要用心和信心才能了解。
(整篇文章好像根本就沒有邏輯XDD)


And now I really need to do my work... 冏rz

Comments

Jo said…
是帥評最高的野獸!!
XD
Jasmine Lin said…
XDD 真的是一頭很帥的野獸(點頭)
尤其是他的眼睛

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月