TV:House M.D

Recently I love watching this serial. Because I am attracted by smart people and thinking stories. (ex: Detective drama)
It stars Golden Globe winner British actor Hugh Laurie as the bitingly brilliant Dr.Gregory House, head of the department of Diagnostics medicine at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital Under him work 3 young and smart doctors played by Jennifer Morrison (Dr.Allison Cameron), Jesse Spencer (Dr.Robert Chase) and Omar Epps (Dr.Eric Foreman).


Their job is to diagnose and cure estrange ailments no other doctor managed to cure. (so cool, but it's like American style.)
Interesting, I found creative information that shows how House MD to solve problems.
http://b32trust.blogspot.com/2009/10/secret-of-house-md-to-solve-any-problem.html

No doubt that the "differential diagnosis" can be applied to any domain.

Some famous Quotes and Sayings from Doctor House make me think.
For example:

"Everybody lies." or "Truth begins in lies." or
"We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price." or
"I was never that great at math, but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?" ...

I like brilliant people. :D

Comments

Norman Huang said…
I like House M.D., too, House is really a antisocial guy, he always makes me laugh, lol.
Jasmine Lin said…
Norman, 很高興你也喜歡XD
我對於他如此做自己的個性,也相當的佩服~
高處不勝寒,對我來說極度遙遠 :p

Popular posts from this blog

MC script of ICAIT (上)

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月