[music] Courage Is

The real test of courage is in our daily lives.
The courage to stand up for what we believe in.


By The Strange Familiar

Take all my vicious words,
And turn them into something good

Take all my preconceptions
And let the truth be understood

Take all my prized possessions
Leave only what I need

Take all my pieces of doubt
And let me be what's underneath

Courage is when you're afraid,
But you keep on moving anyway

Courage is when you're in pain,
But you keep on living anyway
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

有時候希望自己能有多點兒勇氣
來相信自己能實現目標
以堅定自己能給予愛的信念
並完成自己幸福的理想

Mark Twain has said, ''Courage is not the absence of fear. It is acting in spite of it. ''
所以不論你現在是在苦讀,加班中或是離開了原本熟悉的地方
希望這首歌能為你帶來多一點勇氣^^
我也會加油的\(^▽^)/

I will keep on moving anyway!
I will keep on giving anyway!
I will keep on loving anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MC script of ICAIT (上)

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月