Graduation Season

It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog entry.
Many of my friends graduate this year, and I am going to study abroad.

Although we keep telling each other "It's not the end, it's just the beginning!", we all know that the camaraderie and bond is something we will miss the most when we part ways.


Everyone will have different life and it is very likely to lose touch with many of friends you have made along the way.
Therefore, I will keep running this blog to let you know my current situation as possible.

Of course, if you can share your life with me, I am so pleased and lucky.
Please remember sometime write me email or just call me. Never feel bothering me.



Wish everyone all the best! (with tears..)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月