Animation Movies in my life

Animation Movies plays an important role in my life very much. Sharing the Top 10 greatest 2D animation Movies, which made by Violeta. (From Guadalajara)

Violeta不論是剪輯技術和音樂都搭配的非常好~
完全帶出各個影片的精髓,看完心中無比感動^^
猜猜看那部是第一名呢?

My childhood, like the childhoods of almost all children who grew up during the Information Age, was characterized by my insatiable urge to consume media. I watched hours upon hours of television. :P The time was so happy.

To the great relief of fans, Japanese animation (or anime, as it is known to both Japanese and American fans) is finally beginning to cast off its undeserved reputation in the West for gratuitous sex and violence and exploitative portrayals of women. Though Disney is still unmatched in the sophistication of its animation, the content of its films is still far from cutting-edge. Miyazaki's films are much richer in content and complex in plot – they are films for children to grow up with and grow into, much like the best of classic children's literature; Mononoke(魔法公主), while still a family film, was marketed for older children and young adults.(Christine Hoff Kraemer, 2000)

Love watching those animations more than I could say. Anyway, I am very looking forward to watching 'Toy Story 3' !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月