The first image of Slovakia

Lucky me had a scholarship to study Slovak language at Bratislava for three weeks."Ahoj" It is the greeting of Slovakia. Surprised that it sounds like "idiot" in Japanese at the first time. However I have to say, learning Slovak is really a big challenge, no matter is the garrulous pronunciation or the complicated grammar.

Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia. I was a little bit of disappointed at beginning about this unmodern and small city. Somehow, the longer I stayed, the more emotions I had. People here are very friendly and they love alcohol a lot!!! You have to get used to it and I was involved in the pub. :)

寄件者 Slovakia, Bratislava

Also can see what's the first class I had in this video :
http://aktualne.centrum.sk/video/?id=954191

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月