Excursion to Xin Gang & Dong Shi (In chai-yi, Taiwan)

Xin Gang(新港) and Dong Shi(東石) are two villages in chai-yi, Taiwan.

Xin Gang is famous for its Ma Zu temple, called 奉天宮(feng tian gong) . Especially duing March, at Mu Zu's birthday, all the Mu Zu temples around Taiwan will come here. Because here enshrine Ma Zu' s parents. Interesting, isn't it?

Dong Shi is near sea and is famous for its fisher wharf. It's a good place to fly a kite and eat oysters. I love to see sea. :) Next time I'd like to visit my friend's B&B.

During the way to these places. We visited so many temples. I heard lot of stories and myth about those temples from Alexander. He is a nice guide. A amusing thing to tell is that a place called 蒜頭, which means garlic. As a result, there are "garlic elementary school" and "garlic kidgarden"... :D

Here are the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/flyjasmine/ExcursionToXinGangDongShi#

Comments

Unknown said…
This places are very nice. I wish to go there. Regarding that I have few qs.


How far this spot from our university? Is it possible to go by motor cycle? Is it possible to return back to our school in the same day?
Jasmine Lin said…
Hi~

Of couse you can go in a day.
We leaved from school at 13:00 and returned at night nine.
I recommend you that can move on morning, and stay longer at xin gang.

Have fun. :)
Unknown said…
hi,
Thanx 4 ur reply. bdw could u plz tell me the way 2 go there ? by train or by bus etc. or the way by motor cycle ?

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月