South Korea -- 食 (food)

This is about I would like to share with everyone! Food is sooo delicious and far far beyond my expectation. 因為超乎我想像與期待,給六顆星都不為過,讓我非常的開心 :)
Korean food is really super delicious. Actually, 我是個很怕吃辣的人, 因此剛開始可以說是一邊流著淚,一邊吃著韓式料理。 :D

I am a lucky girl who has try every kind of transitional Korean food already because of my local friends and home stay owner.

Here's characteristics of Korean food from my view:
1. Colorful, but most in red. :)
2. The speed of delivering is very fast.
3. The tool are all made by metal to keep food warm.
4. Must with Kimchi and different kinds of sauce.

如果有機會,我可能會因為食物再去一次的 :p

I have some video. "請看VCR" Enjoy~

這位攤販的廚師很可愛 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

MC script of ICAIT (上)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月