List of Goals

"Every great achievement is the victory of a flaming heart." said by Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I was a intern in E&Y, they taught me one value toward life is "Play hard, work hard." You are in control of your time. It is amazing where you can find the time if you are committed to the achievement of your goals.

Maybe it is because I felt frustrated in romantic games recently. Somehow,this morning I woke up with warm sun shine. I realized that there must be more important things I need to do.

Here's the list of my goals:
In short term:
1. Pass AICPA(
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) this summer. I will study harder every day.
2. Lose weight! I know it sounds tacky. However, honestly it is very important for healthy and beauty.
3. Strive for a intern and scholarship.

In long term:
1. Travel around the world. Before three years ago, I thought it was just an unrealistic dream. Nevertheless, now I've been to nine countries! I will continue taking trips until I cannot walk anymore. (p.s I am heading to South Korea this April!!! )
2. Find a life-long mate. Another term, boyfriend or husband. Therefore, it must be a boy. :D
3. Do what I love. (Career)

Of course, there are bunches of goals I have not listed. I will try my best to achieve them and enjoy every moment. No matter is bitter or sweet. From now, I will do one small task that will contribute toward the achievement of a life goal. And you?
What's every one's dream and goal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MC script of ICAIT (上)

[Note] IFRS vs. US GAAP (part 2)

讓Ball & Brown來解釋十二月